What should I do or say to calm him down?

What can I do or say to make/help my guy calm and slow down and just enjoy his time with me? He's rushing and demanding things with me, and when I don't give him what he wants, it spirals out of control and he's thinking of just giving up. He's not asking for physical things, he's asking for emotional. I'm so confused and I don't want to give up on us, nor lose him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just one day when you guys are hanging out or whatever, sit close to him and look him in the eye and tell him that "I really like you, you know. And I want to be with you. I just want to relax and enjoy our time together." Of course, don't use this word for word, but just try to tell him that you like him, and you want to ...'savour' (Not sure that's the right word choice, but you know what I'm trying to get at?) your time with him. Hope it works out! =)

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know what he thinks you are to cold for him, or what?

To my mind he is a bit strange if he thinks to give it up. Sometimes it is not good to have a softie or unstable guy.

What Girls Said 1

• Be like "chill man, I really like you, you know that, and I just want to relax with you and lay here staring into each other's eyes"