Girls, Which kind of bra would go with this dress?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Stick on bra in black or a matching flesh tone, or go braless if you are able to.
    Great dress by the way, are you planning on wearing it anywhere special?

I have worn stick ons, I'm a 34b (uk size), what size is your bust? stick on bras, suit a smaller bust IMHO and although you can get some that give you a little lift, most will just hold them in place. Avoid getting sweaty like on the dance floor, the glue can fail and wardrobe malfunctions can occur (trust me on that :) if you have a bigger bust, you may have to find a different dress.

A friend told me you can also us boob tape to hold them in place, but I have never tried that sorry.

What Girls Said 4

• I'm not sure what kind of bra would go with that but they do has these rubber suction things, I'm not sure what they're called but you would place them on the nipple, pull up a little and they hold your breasts up as if you were wearing a bra.

• 0|0
  • The ones without straps and without the back strap neither, I saw one in La Senza

• Looks like it was designed to wear without a bra.