Do you think yoga pants are over rated?

I think so. I mean they look skanky and it shows girls are too lazy to find something to wear.

0|0
10|14

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I don't think they're overrated at all. I still think the yoga pants/tights/spandex trend is the best trend of all time.

I love how it shows off those sexy, big, jiggly butts. What would we do if these didn't exist?

I also fail to see how it's "skanky" or shows that someone is "lazy." I'm baffled by that logic.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 13

• They can look really great but I do think they are overrated based on how much a lot of guys seem to like them. For me short shorts or a skirt can be more attractive.

collegetimes.com/.../shorts-too-short.jpg

Just kidding
    cdn04.cdn.justjared.com/.../...short-shorts-08.jpg
    imgs.inkfrog.com/pix/sanhesun/S10308-big.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely its so lazy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind them - I think of them as leggings.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way... yoga pants are the best thing to happen in the battle of the sexes. You women have won!

1|0
    0|0
  • Its ok to be lazy but I do agree they are a little skanky for for sure
    I mean if men walked around with their balls bulging out, it would be a little weird

0|0
    0|0
    • I pretty much only see women in tight yoga pants at the gym, and believe me, I see many men with tight shorts and their balls and butts bulging out.

• The gym is ok and understandable

Yes I like women and I like naked women but sometimes I really don't wanna see the shape of her outter vagina or her ass hanging

• I love yoga pants:) never ware em... just love looking at them. I hate to see them leave but I love to watch them go.

0|0
    0|0
  • No they can look good depending on the wearer

0|0
    0|0
  • A bit but cmon u gotta like dat ass!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to agree with you and get MHO but... No, I simply love yoga pants :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, still look hot on chicks

0|0
    0|0
  • God no, why would they be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. I think they are hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • there's nothing wrong with being lazy and looking skanky lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• i second that! yoga pants anytime :))
    (although i wear it not bec im lazy, i just feel like wearing it sometimes)

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, I only wear them at home or at the gym but they're hella comfy so I don't see why anyone wouldn't also wanna wear them for doing the groceries or whatever else :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Pants are overrated, unless they are yoga pants. Those are just as good as no pants.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't see how they are skanky at all, and I certainly don't see why it's not okay to lazy when dressing sometimes. I personally think yoga pants can be a part of a great, sporty look, why is that wrong?

2|0
    0|0
    • I 100% agree with you

• Show All
    • So? Her body is not designed only to please your eyes, you're very selfish for thinking so. Breaking news: The world doesn't revolve around you. @TripleAce

• thanks for the breaking news lol

• I think they are comfy and I will continue to wear them and wear my leggings and look lazy if I want. I really don't care I put them on cause they are comfy or maybe I'm being active that day who knows I like them I'll wear them.

0|1
    0|0
  • How dare you insult The Yoga Pants? :ooooooo
    Lol. No but, I don't think they're overrated. They're comfy & I feel good about myself while wearing them. They are like trendy sweatpants. I live in yoga pants.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep, don't wear them, its like going out with just a pair of opaque tights on, and no skirt. But im sure there are no complaints from 50% of the population

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think they look skanky at all... it only bothers me when girls wear it with short shirts, then the whole "v line" is visible and it doesn't look very good... but to each their own. And yeah it is kinda over rated but I love them anyway!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't personally like them, but I don't think it makes someone skanky because they do.

0|0
    0|0
  • they're really comfortable, and i think its okay to be lazy sometimes (just not all the time)

0|0
    0|0