Do you think girls are too picky about what we wear?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it's ridiculous.

These same girls try to convince us men they're not superficial and could care less about money or materialistic goods. Yeah right...

What Guys Said 5

• Yes. Girls seem to be too picky and over-concerned about their looks (how they look like to others). Probably that's because males select females mostly according to their looks and females select males based on their social status (based on statistics). So, girls assess their own "dating worth" based on their looks and and feel reassured when others tell that they look good. It's also a fact that it's males who usually "select" the females by making the first move, so, girls try their best to "get selected".

• That is a thing that affects both genders of all ages - I have a friend older than me 47 in Dec and he is the fussiest dresser I know.

• Nope just should start getting ready earlier

• Yes. Just throw a pair of jeans and t shirt on.

• Can be yes.

What Girls Said 7

• I like a guy who at least makes some effort, That does not mean a suit.
    A nice pair of jeans and a well made t shirt or polo shirt is just fine, as long as its clean an tidy. Good grooming and personal hygiene is also a must.
    Track suits and trainers are for the track.
    .

• That depends on the girl. The stereotype says that girls are real picky, but there are some guys who are just as much

• yeah.. damn right we are.. lol..

• Sometimes but sometimes you need to be for specific occasions. Some things are just not acceptable.

• It depends on the girl... some are extremely picky while some are not.

• Yes very. I know that cause I am extremely picky

• Actually, I don't consider it to be a gender issue. It's more of a social issue.
    People nowadays are generally more picky about what they wear. Due to the constant advertisement and media, people think that their style is an extension of their personality. That's why there are plenty of different clothing styles to choose from and that's why people tend to be picky about what they choose to wear.
    Men are affected by it as well because the standards for men nowadays have changed.