How odd is it that I prefer women's underwear to men's?

After years of military deployments overseas I was in need of new underwear and was a bit tired of my boxer briefs. I set out to buy nicer underwear and was considering a men's brief or bikini brief because my quads are pretty big. After doing research I found some half decent men's underwear, but they were all really expensive, and I wasn't even sure I'd like them. Then I began looking at women's underwear, nothing too crazy, just bikini style. I was surprised how much cheaper women's underwear is than men's. Sooooo, I tried some and since that haven't gone back. The materials are really nice, the elastene in the fabric makes it really supportive and it's way easier to pack. Also, I appreciate the fact that I don't have tight seams squeezing my legs. And lastly, I don't miss really high waisted underwear that force me to use the barn by weaving my junk through a trap in the front.

What are everyone's thoughts?

by the way, I'm hetrosexual;)

• This is odd, wrong or gross.
    29% (5)32% (6)31% (11)Vote
  • Do what you want, it's not a big deal
    65% (11)58% (11)61% (22)Vote
  • It's kind of cool or attractive.
    6% (1)10% (2)8% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
1|7

Most Helpful Girl

• If it's comfortbale and doesn't harm anyone, why should it be a problem? O. o

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol seriously? Women's underwear is too small in the front. I put my girlfriends undies on by accident clamouring in the dark after sex one night.
    Women's underwear is not very comfortable dude.

You're a weirdo.

0|2
    0|1

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 6

• I think it's fine. We all have our comfort levels and choices.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatever you are comfortable in - Nobody can tell you what to wear.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it's definitely weird and I couldn't imagine myself doing it but you do whatever suits you.

0|1
    0|0
  • Whatever. Where what's comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do wh at you want to. It is your life.

0|0
    0|0
  • kinda weird. but do you boo boo.

0|0
    0|0