Guys, Classy or Casual?

Do you prefer a girl to dress classy (skirts, dresses, nice shirts) or casual (jeans, shorts, t-shirts, leggings)?
Which is generally more attractive to you? Which girl would catch your attention?

• I like classy
    35% (9)
  • I like casual
    27% (7)
  • I like both equally
    38% (10)
  • I don't like either
    0% (0)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I tend to favor casual just because it puts less stress on me to dress classy. I HATE to dress classy. Well... I'll scale that back a little. I hate to maintain a classy wardrobe. Having to iron stuff and do dry cleaners is all a hassle; most casual stuff you can just wash/dry at home and that's it. So it takes a lot of stress out of the situation. Not to mention casually is usually easier on the wallet. But for special occasions if I'm out with a girl who has on a hot dress, heels and you can just tell she put time into dressing to impress then damn, that's hot too.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I am more into casual. I think casual clothes fit for more occasions. Classic is still a great style to see every once in a while.

0|0
    0|0
  • I went C - There is a time and a place for everything

0|0
    0|0
  • I suppose if I were dating you for the first time I'd want you to dress classy.

If we hit it off and started a relationship then I wouldn't mind you alternating that style with casual from time to time.

0|0
    0|0
  • there's nothing better than a girl who acts classy. i would take a classy average looking girl over a casual hot girl any day.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather see a girl in a dress or skirt. It's more feminine and sexier.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either is good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Casual, I'm not a fan of dresses and skirts.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both. Doesn't matter.

0|0
    0|0