I want to grow my hair long?

I'm looking to grow the hair long above the shoulders,why do some girls like a guy with longhair and the hair in a ponytail and who would date a guy with longhair

girls would you date a guy with longhair that's long enough to tie in a ponytail

Most Helpful Girl

• I would date a guy with long hair or if he wore it in a ponytail. I know my answer is going to be a little lame, but there is a certain sexiness to guy with long hair. I can't quite put my finger on it. It makes him stand out more from the others and when you see him, it's like, "DAMN, he looks good."

• Ive been looking to grow it for years but always give up..i want it long enough to tie it in a ponytail just hope can find a girlfriend that likes a guy with longhair

• You;ll have no problems finding a gf.....btw do you have tatts?

What Girls Said 6

• IMO most likely not. Especially if it's longer than mine! I think guys are more handsome with short hair and doesn't make them look like a slob. I don't know... again, just my opinion.

• Personally, I dislike a ponytail on a guy... but I'm sure there are girls that like it.

• my boyfriend of two years used to have long hair and he would put it in a ponytail it wasn't mt favorite look on him when we met it was sorta long but not long enough for the ponytail now his hair is short and its adorable I love it its really cute fohawked but to answer your question yes I would date a guy with long hair

• It makes the guy look abit feminine. Some girls like to see their man with a soft side rather seeing him all manly all the time.

• i don't see what so great about it , I mean I don't like no hair or really short. but a guy with longer hait then me, not attractive. but that just me I guess

• personally , its not my type but I know other girls will go for it .

What Guys Said 2

• As long as you take care of it so you don't look like a bum AND it matches your "headfigure", by all means go for it.Tho keep in mind, you'll have to put quite some effort into your hair in order for it to look good, split ends and unhealthy hair is definately a turn off.

I've got long hair(shouldheight tho I generally have it in a ponytail) and I haven't really had any issues getting a date

• Some girls like it some dont, doesn't really matter though, you can't be attractive to every woman on the planet so go for it if its what you wanna do.