Girls, do you wear minimizing bras?

I just bought two and I really like them. My boobs actually look porportional now plus I have no issues with spillage :D.

• Yes, I do
    14% (3)6% (1)11% (4)Vote
  • No, I don't
    36% (8)6% (1)24% (9)Vote
  • I don't because I don't need one
    41% (9)6% (1)26% (10)Vote
  • I'm a guy
    5% (1)82% (13)37% (14)Vote
  • No, but I might consider getting one
    4% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|1

Most Helpful Guy

• What do they do?

0|0
    2|0
    • They basically make the breasts look smaller.

• Show All
    • What's you're problem? She shouldn't want to wear this type of bra because guys find big tits attractive? She is underage for one, so you're disgusting.

• "It's going to happen no matter what" so why should she not decrease the chances by wearing something that's makes her boobs look smaller?

Most Helpful Girl

• Cough -nothing to minimize

2|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 7

• Is it like a sports bra? I actually have worn sports bras when I don't want my boobs sticking out too far and creating an ugly effect with the shirt I'm wearing

0|0
    0|0
  • minimising? hell no!

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear one because it has a razor back and i dont destroy them.. when i accidently decide to run in the wrong bra, and its comfyer having them were there supposed to be practically all bras try and force them too look bigger. Its not like your actual boob is any smaller so I dont see why it makes any guy that would matter sad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha no. My boobs are pretty minimal already, I'd look like a boy for sure. But I'm really glad you found some bras that make you feel good! Out of curiosity, is it comfortable?

0|0
    0|0
  • No, why would I want to minimize my breasts? I like them as they are.

1|1
    0|0
  • Hell no. I need all the maximizing I can get.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have small boobs naturally, so no. But I like my boobs the way they are.

0|0
    0|0