Ok today was the first day I ever used a deep conditioner, I used the "jojoba & Shea butter scalp & hair natural therapy", I showered shampooed and conditioned my hair, towel dried it a bit and applied the Shea butter all over my hair and scalp, no plastic cap or anything on it, after like 2 min my scalp starts to burn, I'm kinda thinking its fixing the problem so that's why it burns😅 is that normal or should I never use it again

Most Helpful Girl

• It is not supposed to burn you. Don't ever use it again. You probably had an allergic reaction to it. Maybe you should buy some argan oil.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Burning is not good. Burning means it's negatively affecting your skin or you're having an allergic reaction. I wouldn't use it again.

• It's is for dry scalp, dry and coarse hair. It is supposed to tingle according to a review but I don't know about burning.