Have you ever been?

Have you ever been?

• Goth kid
  • Emo kid
  • Scene kid
  • Juggalo kid
  • Nope
INSANE CLOWN POSSE ANYONE? ANYONE AT ALLLL?
OH MY GOD I'M DISAPPOINTED IN THE LACK OF JUGGALO

Most Helpful Guy

• Where is the fist of that emo guy in the front? :o

No, I've never been like these, nor planning. I want to stay versatile. I like emo a bit because of Billie Joe Armstrong <3 (literally, he's punk btw) and I love black but not that much that I'd adopt such lifestyle and be labelled as an insane person. Goth is a bit acceptable too but below the emo which is still bad for my life solidity and permanence of substantial character and personality.

Juggalo is worst and Scene seems like they've played Holi festival.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• never been 1 bruh but scene girls in high school were fucking hot

• I've never been any of those.

I listen to Juggalo music though shawty. Calm down lol.

"Fuck the wooooorld. Fuck them allllllllll."

I've never been a emo or any of that, but at one time I had that rebel nature all young kids born in the 90s had. The "Smell like teen spirit" kids.

Now days I like Victorian Gothic stuff, but I'm still not a Goth. That comes from music, and I don't listen to Goth music.

• I've never seen so many douches in one post.

I need to lay down for a minute.

• I wouldn't be caught dead looking like that! Or alive.

• I was the 'guy who didn't follow trends because they're too mainstreams guy'
    So, basically I'm a hipster. Well, sorta.
    #nandosbants

• I was my own trend XD

• Nope, never been.

• Always been a concert and festival guy but always had a thing for scene girls. Don't know what it is, they should be completely offputting to me based on their personalities but somehow they are perfect. The holy grail of woman.

• Nope, never been any one of them.

• the scene girl is cute

• Just a question what's the difference in scene and emo, I know the 2 are linked together sometimes but look so different

• I googled it, scene looks more girly and childish, but has a deeper meaning apparently

• Hmmm weird o_o eh they don't look like it

• nope, I've never been any of those

• All of them look the same to me.

• Nope, so glad I wasn't either.

• what! us 'emo' kids are awesome. we have a great time!

• Ugh, so cringe.

Those people/musicians also corrupted the emo genre, check out stuff from the 90's that was considered emo, so much better. (Cap'n Jazz, Sunny Day Real Estate, At The Drive-In, Mineral, etc.)

• What is a juggalo? Showing my inexperience/age😐

• A weird rocker clown person who does crazy shit

• I still find emo/scene girls hot..

• I went through an emo faze but it didn't suit me.

• Nope, that's disgusting

• Goth emo and scene girls are my favorites

What Girls Said 17

• Not sure what you would call what I dressed like as a teen. Though i still do that kind of. Plus I have both sides of my upper lip pierced. lol I guess stuff that looked like this.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...048aaabea4.jpg
    www.monoxious.com/.../..._outfit_HeavyMetal_03.jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...d7ae46b574.jpg

• Hell no I'm punk for life but I do like flyleaf, breaking Benjamin, evenesence, escape the fate... With Ronnie, etc
    i192.photobucket.com/.../punkvsemo.gif

• okay i'll admit i was a major fuckin emo/goth kid in school like big hair and all thankfully i was never scene but yeah scraps of emo still remain but i no longer go through a can of hair spray every 2-3 days my poor lungs. tbh back combing your hair like that everyday and sing all that product can make it fall out

• 😆 ain't nothing shameful hahha and omg! I would think so!!! But wigs would have been the best idea for that. Thats a lot of chemicals x. x

• Too much work, y'all. I don't want to do all that. I went to Catholic school and I didn't wear makeup until recently. Too much effort. Would rather lie down.

• I was so emo :P

• none of them particularly but in middle school i was definitely with the "weird kids" and wore black, dark colors and was an awkward "punk" tomboy..

ohh middle school. *cringe*

• 😂 no shame in that

• it was sooo awful though!! haha. i'm glad i've grown so much more as a person and my style is very different. i still dress a little bit quirky but no where near as bad. it's more fashionable now, i'd say ^_^

• I wasn't an emo kid but I definitely went through a weird phase. I was also a bit tom boy-ish in middle school. *shudders*

Yup, I'm glad times have changed alright!😆

Were you any of these? Insane Clown Posse phase... or fetish?😆

• Lol no I think the juagglo thing is interesting because of Homestuck tbh. Its a weird webcomic.

I was a normal quiet child

Was more awkward. I'm glad times have changed too xD I wore a lot of cargos and jackets in middle school... not sure if thats tomish enough

• Haha yes, young awkward teens unite!😂
      I think it's part of growing up and finding an identity. We all have embarrassing moments in history I think. 😊

• maybe "part" of a goth kid but nothing too extreme

• Nope. I was a normal kid.

• no i have not..

• I pretty much went from being pretty popular to having Special Snowflake Syndrome to being that cynical, condescending kid who looks down on everyone to mask her own insecurity. Yeah.

• Thats goth! XD

• Yep for like 365 days.
      😒

• Just three more years. I can do this!

• No Im a boring kid

• None of them

• Nope I don't want to sit around corners feeling bad for myself.

• I haven't been none of these things :/

• I'll have to google juggalo!

• emo kid? we use the term 90's grunge its a tad more respectful.