Guys, Do you actually find the 'basic girl' trend attractive or stupid?

I've noticed a lot of girls using this trend lately and I'm curious if guys actually support it or if their tired of it (I know I am.) for those of you who aren't compleatly sure about what it is its basically messy buns with uggs and leggings various shirts of different styles and an overwelming love of Starbucks. I my self don't follow this trend I'm just curious.

5

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it is oddly specific.

What Guys Said 4

• I most certainly wouldn't find her 'stupid. And being attracted to her depends on other factors.

• i recognize it as putting little effort into her outfit and hair. if it's every once in a while, I won't make a big deal out of it.. are you aware that there exists guys who won't care if a girl wears a garbage bag for a dress, and tissue boxes for shoes, as long as she's hot?

• I don't mind it to be honest - It sounds very relaxed and casual to me.

• not sure I would notice, I find it a bit disturbing that people would put this much effort into looking like they didn't put in any effort. Seems very deceptive to me somehow.