What to wear when it is 80-90 degrees outside and can't wear shorts?

It's going to be super hot on Friday afternoon/night and I have to be up at the school for managing a football game. I can't wear crop tops, shorts, leggings, or anything super revealing. Anything black and/or gold would be great. My crush will be there. I'm wearing my hair in a messy bun, wearing my 'hipster' glasses, (which I need to see distance) and simple makeup. I'm 5'0 tall and curvy. It's going to start out around 90 degrees and cool down to just under 80. Thanks!

I won't be able to wear my baseball cap that says the team's name because of my glasses so I'd like something to show team spirit. I am also hoping that my crush will let me wear his away jersey (It's white with black numbers) so I'll need a light undershirt.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wear a skirt or a dress that would be cooler than something like jeans.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 4

• Thick jeans are a no-no. Wear shorts or 3 quarter lengths. You could also wear thin leggings, or just fold them up. For your top, choose something light with short sleeves or no sleeves as you don't want to be seen with sweat patches. For shoes, make sure you're wearing the right shoes for that terrain.

Accessorise your look with some light jewellery and a few bracelets, maybe a hat if you burn easily.

Good luck.

• If you can't wear shorts or leggings... what if you wore shorts *and* leggings? It will still be cooler than wearing jeans but look great for your crush!

• Wear a maxi dress.

• try wearing those leggings that look like jeans! so no one will be able to tell they are leggings.