Should guys be able to carry purses?

I'm not saying they can't, of course they can, I'm asking SHOULD they

0|0
8|11

Most Helpful Girl

• Why not. I have my water bottle, wallet, phone, keys, Chapstick, scissors, glue, white out, pens, markers, gum, deodorant, body spray, flashlight, a pipe, lighter and some weed all in my purse. im prepared for anything. But then again girls usually don't have functional pants pockets (or our outfit doesn't include pants) and don't guys have pockes basically the length of their pant or shorts leg?

0|0
    0|0
    • We have rather large pockets but sometimes it seems like to e easier if we were just able to, as men, not be judged, for wearing a purse

• I think guys would want to stick to a black briefcase looking purse if it were "socially acceptbale" just to feel as manly as possible lol

I honestly don't see the problem with having a sack of your shit with you.
      I think funny packs should make a comeback. Is wear those instead of having a heavy bag in my shoulder

• My mom will wearing one, there's nothing wrong with wearin a fancy pack, it's the fashionable people who think it's stupid, you feel me?

Most Helpful Guy

• The way I see it... the ONLY reason purses exist is because women generally either don't have pockets on their clothing or are expected to wear clothing so UNBEARABLY tight that the pockets on them are rendered useless.

I remember seeing girls in high school with skinny jeans so tight you could see a PERFECT outline of their phones bulging out of their pockets... poking out so far, you'd think from a distance she's packing heat! It's not practical to use those pockets... and dresses don't have pockets either, but women (like men) want to carry things with them, so the purse exists as this sort of external set of pockets you carry with you over your shoulder... no different than a small backpack with one strap, really.

And I have NOTHING but disrespect for the miserable turds who try to make purses fashion statements.

The purse is, essentially, a somewhat convoluted solution to a problem that should not exist in the first place: women NEED purses to carry stuff because they don't have usable pockets on their clothing!

Down with purses, up with cargo pocket pants!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• well... dont they carry wallets? or do u mean a handbag?
    if so, there r bags for men. i dont c y they shouldn't b able to. i mean, there r quite a few retailers that would lose money if no men bought their bags.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure if they want to, purses are annoying though to constantly carry around, I hate them so I just carry a small one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, brief case is much better.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't fucking know
    If they want o_o

0|0
    0|0
  • Whatevs :p

0|0
    0|0
  • No! They should carry "man bags"

0|0
    0|0
  • They're ugly and useless, even for a female.

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 10

• Yeah, I think it's fine.

They do make masculine bags, and while I don't own one myself, I'd totally use one.

Hell, I actually already have a messenger laptop bag that I carry sometimes. It's awesome. I can also take snacks and drinks and other food stuffs with me, as well as books and my notepad.

Maybe I should commit and just get me a purse.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think murses are cool
    3.bp.blogspot.com/.../VS-Murse.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Some carry briefcases that's not very far apart

0|0
    0|0
  • Recently a lady told me these 20 year old exchange students from China carried a kind of man purse or bag. Maybe it's common in China. I don't have a problem with a guy carrying a purse.

0|0
    0|0
  • I carry a bag. I need to. In 2015 a man needs to carry a lot of shit! It looks "male" enough i guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • Thanks but I am happy with my wallet..😊🙋

0|0
    0|0
  • They already do gay guys do.

0|0
    2|1
  • No. My laptop case is used for this purpose.

0|0
    0|0
  • hell no ! : P

0|0
    0|0
  • Pickpockets would probably love to see that. Stealing from a woman is looked down on in society and pulling a wallet out of a guy's pocket requires some practice, but with men carrying purses, you can have the best of both worlds!

0|0
    0|0