Guys, how do you start your attraction to a female?

In general, do guys prefer starting off physically attracted to a female and then developing an attraction to her personality, or do guys prefer getting to know her personality which then develops an almost physical attraction?

Most Helpful Guy

• no attraction is physical at first...I guess you could say for the "sensitive" guys its different but these guys are usually raised with a lot of female influence..its biological..women are emotional so obviously the way a Guy makes her feel will cause attraction but guys are logical so their initial attraction comes from way they c and how good it looks

What Guys Said 3

• For me it definitely starts with physical attraction then personality but, personality carries way more weight then physical attraction after getting to know them.

• I think for us guys the phisical part makes us want to get to know a woman on a deeper level so usually it does.

• it's always physical to draw me in then I get to know her and like her even more

What Girls Said 0