Should I enter a beuty pageant?

Context: So I have a history of crossdressing for various reasons but not because I want to or have any desire to be a woman. I left that life behind not because there's anything wrong with dressing as a woman but because it was all part of a generally unhealthy lifestyle. Lately however (like in the last couple of weeks) my partner and I have been enjoying exploring that again, she's attracted to women and we have fun with the clothes and make up. It's just evolved as part of our relationship dynamic.

Situation: After work today she gave me a pamphlet for a beauty pageant that's happening in town next week. The winner gets some money and a trip to New Caledonia. It'd be really cool to win and it's not like I haven't preformed in drag before, but it seems like a big step some how. It's fine as something between us, even in public, but doing it for others seems strange somehow. Should I enter?

• Go for it
  • No way!

Most Helpful Girl

• Your partner is obviously super supportive and it's a great prize. As long as you feel completely comfortable then why not? Go for it!

Most Helpful Guy

• You only live once, why not give it a go? Whether you succeed in getting what you want or not, you can come away knowing you took on your fears and overcame them

What Girls Said 2

• Read over the rules really carefully. If you won't be disqualified, go for it!

• Go for it.

What Guys Said 1

• If you are confident and comfortable enough to do it , go for it.