Do you think Marilyn Monroe was one of the most beautiful women ever?

Most Helpful Guy

• I never understood all the fuss about her.

But then, a lot of celebrity women held up as examples of beauty just don't do anything for me.

• Me neither. They all look "engineered". Perfectly constructed to hit every spot right. To the point where it hits uncanny valley. They look unreal, plastic and often disproportionate.

• Absolutely it does, but that doesn't stop people waving their preference in your face and castigating you for not agreeing.

• Yeah they shouldn't do that. Everyone has their own right to what they like.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• 0|1
  • Overrated. No offense meant to her, but she was kind of a groupie. Had affairs with two Kennedys, banged out Joe DiMaggio. I mean, I don't care, but it's funny to me how chicks quote her like she's fucking Socrates😂😂😂

• Well to be fair, even Socrates probably wasn't Socrates, that was Plato sitting around composing a perfect version of Socrates.

• I thought she was quite pretty, although I do think a lot of girls have that kind of beauty.

• @WhiteSteve she would've fucked Socrates if she'd been around at the time.

• She is the pioneer that set the bar for beauty in America.

• Yes, but she lived a fast life but she is my cousins favorite

• Ehhhh no
    I wouldn't agree

She is not really my type
    I like girls like Carmella Rose

• I never heard of her. I looked her up haha. She is pretty.

• I'm sure there are plenty of girls who look like that and I'm 23 haha.

• Oh really 😉
      I don't know haven't seen anything close to her lol!
      But hopefully one day I can meet a girl who is pretty like that 😍

• Yeah but she was stupid and took her lief by overdosing what an idiot.

• Nope I don't like her at all

• she was alright

• her body and aura was sexy as hell but i donĀ“t like her face so much.

• No -.-.-.-.-.-.-.

• Not particularly. My girlfriend is prettier

• No she was fat and her face was so so

• She wasn't even fat.

• She was not fat. The white dress she wore in The Seven Year Itch was auctioned off and was put on a mannequin that was a size 2, but they were still unable to zip up the dress as the mannequin was too big.

• She was ugly and fat to me sorry I won't change my mind she was very plain

• Fuck no, nobody remembers Audrey Hepburn

• Jonah Hill - Fuck no!

• Yes in her time

• Not at all. Without the paint she was very ordinary.

• About a third of the girls in my high school looked that good at that age. And although it says no makeup I'd say she still has some on.

• Some people think she's the most beautiful women ever and I do believe she is really pretty, but I think so many girls have her kind of beauty.

What Girls Said 11

• No, I don't think so. There are many beautiful women in the world and even from that time period, I can think of many other beautiful famous women.

• Not the most beautiful, but she was very beautiful indeed.

I always thought Jane Fonda when she was young was extraordinarily beautiful.
    http://i.imgur.com/kSu3PtA.jpg

theredlist.com/.../020-fonda-tribe-theredlist.jpg

• She was beautiful in her era. I'm sure nowadays she isn't considered so beautiful.

• She would probably be told to lose weight. Which I don't think she needed to anyway.

• sorry but i don't think so

• No, she's just iconic. She broke the mold of the traditional and modest woman that all females were expected to be at the time. She was the first sex icon, and you don't necessarily have to be the most beautiful woman in the world to have sex appeal.

• No I'm more of an Audrey Hepburn kind of gal

• Not the most prettiest woman ever, but she was confident and attractive, didn't gave much of a damn. She was in short, an amazing woman.

• Hmm I don't know

• no but she is an icon

• Not really, the prettiest I find would have had to been Grace Kelly.

• Grace Kelly was very pretty.

• I think she was an American icon. I love her.