Ladies: do you think s guy with a facial piercing is cute?

I was thinking of getting my lip pierced not the hoop thing but the silver ball..like Travis from gym class heroes? So I want to hear your thoughts...thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• it's ok as long as he doesn't have a huge peircing. relatively small then I'll be ok with it. lip peircing or eye brow peircing is good with me. yeah I have gone out with a guy with tons of peircings but it's personality that matters the most either way. I think it's cute.

What Girls Said 6

• It definately depends on you're style and the girl's style!

Personally, I'm a sucker for guys that can rock a lip stud. it depends on where you get it though. I strongly suggest you don't get it on your upper lip like Travis(that's called a monroe piercing). I think it's WAY more attractive when guys have them on their lower lip like "spider bites".

Look it up. But like I said, it definitely depends on what kinda girl you are trying to impress, and what your style is!

• Yeah I like it :)

• I'm not a fan of piercings on guys. But to each their own.

• It could look nice, but it really depends on if the guys overall look and style compliment the piercing.

• no I don't like it

• yea :)

What Guys Said 0