Girls, Piercing on guys?

Im 17 and have decieded that im going to get a piercing.
Im thinking about either getting my ears with black button earings and maybe a ring lip pericing
As a girl are you attracted to piercing on guys? And if you do like it whats better the earings or the lip piercing?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• i like them!

What Girls Said 4

• My first two long term relationship boyfriends had actually a nose stud, it didn't look feminine at all and I actually really liked it! However for you I'd go with an earing as personally I don't like lip rings, but get whatever you feel!

• Depends on the guy... what you're getting seems kinda skater/punk, so if that's you, go for it
    usually I like ear piercings, but not really lip

• As you like, i like guys with piecing but not all the people doo

• Personally, Yes, I like when guys have their ear/ears pierced even if they have them stretched but not too much! But I really like when guys have their lip pierced like "spider bites"(<-- type of lip piercing) or just one side of their lip pierced!!! Hope I helped!! x