Ladies what are you a sucker for?

What's one thing that'll make you like a guy automatically

example: nice smile,dress good, makes you laugh, sweet, tattoos & piercings,

Most Helpful Girl

• i'd have to say when I look at a guy, like sizing him up, I'll always look at how broad his shoulders are. Cause to me that shows strength and I'd like to be protected in a relationship. My friends say they don't look at that at all so maybe I'm all alone?

Tattoos are hot as long as his body isn't covered in tattoos, like a sleeve. That's not so cute.

I also like the right amount of facial hair. I don't know if its cause my dad has facial hair but I've always liked it. Like a nice five o'clock shadow or that beard where your moustache connects to your chin hair? hahaha I don't know how else to explain it. No full on beards though. that's just creepy.

What Girls Said 7

• the Reason I like the guy I currently like is..

Adorable smile, Great sense of style(Urban/Skater), Always makes me laugh, I can actually have a deep meaningful conversation with him, I can tell him anything, He's Trustworthy/SecretSafe, Flirty, He always smiles, Sweet, Vulnerable, Encouraging, Helpful(he gives me advice even when I don't ask for it), Positive and points out the brighterside Always.

• i think its a "chemistry" or a vibe not really anything tangible but also they have to have an angelic quality and not come on too strong

• I like geeks but everyone is into something different some chicks go for fat guys some go for metal heads so who can say you just have to be yourself and the right persone will come to you like a magnet.

• Guys that make me laugh.

• when he's shy, if he smiles alot, and if he has laugh lines :] haha

• For me it is what sport they play,smartness,and instrument. and a cute face.

• with my boyfriend it wasn't looks,fav music, smile, or his funny jokes. I fell for him because no matter what he had my back, for example if someone said something rude to me he would say something even if I deserved it. always have your girls back cause itll make her feel secure. once I fell for him everything was magnified, he was beautiful to start with but now I can't stop staring at him.

What Guys Said 0