Girls what do you think of guys who have beards like the guys from ZZ Top?

yes yes I know the only guy in the band without the beard is the only one in the band with the last name of "beard" I'm just wondering why you don't like those types of beards?

best answer is not a biased best answer. just one that was well thought out

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the problem is that beards like that are really out of style right now, and they look ridiculous because most people associate them with people who are old-fashioned or weird. Long beards used to be a sign of age and wisdom, but no one really thinks that anymore, and being "old and wise" isn't valued much by western society anymore, so all that's left is "old fashioned and weird."

ZZ Top did it for the attention just because it looked so weird. It'd be like wearing a powdered wig or one of those cage skirts...used to be acceptable, but now you'd get a lot of funny looks if you walked out of the house like that.

What Girls Said 4

• scary O.o...I think it makes them look...OLD. I'm sorry

• It makes them look old and haggard. Not attractive at all.

• Very unattractive. I guess I don't like them because they just look gross.

• ugly ugly ugly

it just looks unkempt like he doesn't care about his appearance.

why would I be into a guy who looked scraggly and homeless?

What Guys Said 0