Girls, what is the hierarchy of looks terms when it comes to a guy?

I was talking to my boyfriend about different terms that a guy calls a girl and how they have different meaning. For example, using the word "cute" to decribe a girl means she is less atractive than if you were to say she was stunning. He asked me if there was a hierarchy when it came to male terms as well. So i thought i would ask you all. Cute, hot, sexy, handsom, good looking... how would you put them in order to describe the most good looking to the least good looking guy?

Updates:
This is what they guys said when putting girl terms in order
Cute = 5+, would not take serously
Pretty = 5+, not interested
Beautiful = 6+, considered
Hot = 6+, would pursue
Stunning = 7+, would go exclusive instantly
Gorgeous = 6+, term of endearment

Sexy is different. Sexy = 5+, sexually curious; it actually has very little value.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Cute = Good looking in an adorable way. Also a guy's mannerisms can be cute, like if he does or says something sweet. I personally use this adjective the most; it may have to do with me liking guys with cute/boyish faces and caring personalities.
    Hot = I only use this word when I'm referring to a guy's actions (e. g. "It was so hot when he [blank]"). When I think of a "hot guy" though, I picture someone who's conventionally very attractive, but not necessarily someone I'd want to date.
    Sexy = I never use this word.
    Handsome = All cleaned up and looking good!
    Good looking = Attractive. I use these two words interchangeably.

Cute > handsome > good looking > hot > sexy

It's interesting how everyone uses words differently!

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• For me, and in order of attractiveness

1: Dashing
    2: Hot
    3: Gorgeous
    4; Handsome
    5: Good looking
    6: Cute

Sexy is not really a good stand alone descriptive word for a mans looks, as it can be added to all the other four such "He's hot and so sexy".

2|0
    0|0
  • Cute is definitely the lowest on the compliments hierarchy. Next is attractive or good looking (they mean the same to me). Handsome is more of a temporary term, like when a guy dresses up. Hot and sexy equate to a nice body and masculine face (at least for me). Gorgeous, stunning, and devastatingly handsome are the biggest compliments looks wise.

0|0
    0|0
  • Physically:

Ravishing > Handsome ≥ Gorgeous > Cute > Good-looking ≥ Attractive > Hot > Sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no specific hierarchy to me. If I use any of the words you mentioned, it's practically the same thing. However, many girls will probably disagree with that.

0|0
    0|0