GAGERS! what is more important to you? comfort or fashion?

title says it all! what is more important to you? comfort or fashion?

GAGERS! what is more important to you???comfort or fashion?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 30

What Girls Said 33

• At home, comfort of course.
    In public places, fashion mostly.

• Used to be all about the fashion and then I had a child and got a career in healthcare and all that totally goes out the window but I try my best to be practical AND fashionable but I must admit it is tough. I just wanna be comfy and look fabulous... near impossible!

• Comfort is way more important to me. I don't typically dress for fashion. I wear what I like and what I feel comfortable in which is usually T-shirts, jeans, and boots. Lol Every now and then I dress a little nicer but it isn't very often.

• Definitely comfort hands down. I wear whatever I find myself most comfortable in, and thankfully, so far I haven't gotten any nasty comments about my fashion sense yet. :3

Sometimes like when I'm attending formal events or some sorts, I may go for fashion. But it's just the dress usually, I don't wear heels/shoes which I find it uncomfortable no matter how pretty they may seem.

• Comfort... with that said I still like looking good and make a effort but I wouldn't wear something I don't feel comfortable in :)

• It's a pleasant blend of both for me.
    I love to dress up to the nines and paint the town, so I will wear some pretty high heels etc. (always come home carrying them :) ). But at other times I'm happy in flats
    Anyway who says fashion can't be comfortable?

• Comfort all the way. If I'm tramping through three feet of snow (as a Canadian, this is a real probability) I don't really care about looking cute. I'm going to look wet and gross eventually. Bring on the comfortable, practical clothing!

• i like a bit of both :)

• It really depends on where I'm going - If I'm gonna know a lot of people are gonna look at me I definitely choose fashion but usually the comfort-side of me wins :)

• Usually comfort, especially with shoes, but I have been known to find a really perfect outfit, with layers and sweaters and wear it when it's really not that cold out... lol... does that count?

• Definitely comfort. I need to be comfortable above all else or it doesn't matter how fashionable it is, the discomfort is what will show.

• For me comfort.
    I want to feel comfortable first when I wear something. If I do not feel comfortable; I will look terrible in it :)

• Comfort (*^_^*)

• Both basically. I try to be fashionable sometimes but it must always be comfortable, because I feel a lot less secure if I don't feel comfortable.

• Both, which is why I wear fashion styles that make me happy and comfortable, but I do wear lazy day clothes when I don't feel like dressing up.

• Comfort all the way

• somewhere in between.. both are important to me

• I'd go with comfort but you can still be fashionable and be comfortable at the same time if you know your stuff.

• Comfort now. I don't wear shoes anymore when I know will hurt me after being half an hour in them no matter how pretty they look.

• Comfort all the way. Fashion changes but sweat pants are forever

• Comfort for sure!

• Comfort, ofc!
    I need to feel good, not please others. :v

• Comfort for sure. But the clothes I buy, I ensure they're both comfortable and fashionable otherwise I just don't get it

• Depends on the occasion. Comfort almost always wins for me.

• Both.
    I would wear something that looks good and feels comfortable.

• I have sacrificed a little bit of comfort for fashion a few times before but I mainly pick comfort over fashion.

• comfort all the way, as far as fashion goes its too hard to keep up with and i feel more confident in an old t-shirt and jeans anyway

• Good topic.
    I choose comfort. It last longer and make me happier

• i feel comfortable wearing fashionable clothes :)

• Fashion. Pretty much.

• More from Girls
    3