Girls, is Street Wear Attractive?

By street wear I mean like Jordans, Foams, Air force one Nikes, Throwback jerseys. Not Ghetto but the type of fashion that is popular in New York.

8

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, I am in New York and I don't take a notice at the brands of shoes.

Which throwback jerseys?
    Show me a pic?

• Not just throwbacks, but jerseys in general. I wear a lot of jerseys supporting My Knicks and other players I like but I haven't had a girlfriend, in while so I'm losing my touch.

• Jerseys are okay once in a while. :)

What Girls Said 7

• To me no... but I know a lot of kids in grade school love wearing that and people who are professional athletes.

• that stuff is ok but it doesn't make me go 'dayum'.

• Well having lots of labels on you makes you look like a young boy... you can definitely use elements of that style and it could work, just don't go around like a walking billboard lol

• No sorry, I like my men a little smarter, with leather on their feet.

• It's boyish by very much.

• For me, no. I like fully grown men in well tailored suits with whiskers or a beard. Yummy.

• Do plaid shirts and boat shoes work? lol

• Eh, sounds a bit 50 something year old bachelor to me.
      But I do like flannel plaid shirts partially open to display a hairy chest on a buff guy. And scruffy but luscious thick hair. With whiskers... wow... #DreamBoat

• Yeah , it is.