What would you think of a girl who was wearing these shoes?

I'm not gothic or anything, but I recently bought these shoes because I think they're really cool looking.
What would you think of a girl who was wearing these shoes?
I look almost exactly like this girl from the back, except my hair is a lot longer. I would also style them with some knee high/thigh high socks.

Whhat kind of impression would you get from a girl wearing these?

0|0
6|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Is she taming a dragon?

1|0
    0|0
    • For some reason I don't think that's a bad thing at all :D

• They look like shoes someone would wear if they were going to go tame a dragon

Most Helpful Girl

• I would wonder why she want to wear them , not nice

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• They look good only on tall girls in my opinion. They can look really sexy. Really sexy.
    But they can look trashy on the wrong girl. They don't fit (by look) on every girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is a good look - I like boots

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't judge people by their shoes I'm not that shallow but I do however have a taste of my own and those shoes don't fit my criteria

0|0
    0|0
  • Attention seeker or just trying to be wild. Turn off in public.

0|1
    0|0
    • Attention seeker? Really? I don't understand that.

• Show All
    • Well I definitely would consider myself "alternative", so it wouldn't look that out of place. I don't think these boots look too bdsm-ish either. I'm not offended or anything, I just always find it interesting to hear what people consider "attention seeking."

• I actually like girls who are innocent in public and open up to me in private. No prostitute as well (not implying you or anyone). I don't want a girl who will attract a hundred guys and say oh my why are they here.
      I get repelled by them.

• kind of sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate them !

0|0
    0|0
  • i've seen a girl at my school wear these before its a little Gothic for my taste but if you look like that girl in the pic then you should have no problem.

0|0
    0|0
  • she is into bdsm shit

0|0
    0|0
    • Really? I didn't think they looked that extreme lol.

• She's probably liberal. Probably DOWN TO FUCK! welp that escalated quick

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I'd think she was gothy or was a goth as a teenager but still likes wearing her boots from that time. Happens to me a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cool boots, I love them. Used to be a goth a for a few years, always wanted a pair, but they are so expensive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not stylish I don't know who the fuck can creat something like this and how can some girls wear them eww

0|0
    0|0
  • She has deep fashion or she's goth?

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually like them. I'd wear them even though I don't have a goth style.

0|0
    0|0