Guys, do you think blue eyes are pretty?

My crush only dates girls with brown eyes, which is totally ridiculous, and I have blue eyes...so are they just not pretty?

0|0
8|7

Most Helpful Girl

• That's so weird. I don't get guys who only date girls with a certain color hair or eyes or whatever. They're missing out on a lot of amazing girls

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• i think everyone here who has said 'he is stupid' or 'he is weird' are forgetting that everyone has their own tastes and preferences and shouldn't be attacked for them. if he doesn't respond to your advances then move on and forget him.

2|0
    0|1
  • No offense but your crush is kinda stupid; why would you only date women who have a certain eye color?

2|0
    0|0
  • hahaha. yeah it is really rediculous. I love girls with big brown eyes but blue eyes are also pretty...dont let your crush make you think otherwise because I'm sure you have beautiful eyes. does this guy have a brown eye fetish or something? hahahahahaha sorry, I had to.

0|0
    0|0
  • my wife has blue eyes, my daughter in law has blue eyes... :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Your crush is weird. I love girls' eyes, in pretty much any color.

0|0
    0|0
  • ya

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue eyes are very beautiful. Insane that your crush will only date girls with brown eyes-

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I know I am not a guy, but I think blue and green eyes are amazing :D

Don't let his preference doubt your beauty. And who knows, blue eyes may grow on him :) (well not literally... that'd just be gross).

1|0
    0|0
  • As someone who has brown eyes, it's nice to hear that they're actually desirable lol, I usually just hear that they're boring.

But that's a stupid requirement. There's nothing wrong with blue eyes, and they can definitely be pretty. Don't worry yourself too much about his preference, it's pretty ridiculous.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's really immature of him, I suppose he's under 18 like you? And all eye colors can be pretty I think it more depends on the shape, and how they go with the rest of the face.

0|0
    0|0
  • seriously...he's a dumbass. I mean really is he joking? Lots of guys if anything prefer blue eyes to brown. They're gorgeous; I know people that wear color contacts to get them. Don’t waste your time on him, hun, your better than that :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes blue eyes are pretty! Your crush obviously only goes for looks, so you don't want a guy like that anyways. I have blue eyes and guys tell me how pretty my eyes are all the time!

0|0
    0|0
  • i have blue eyes and this guy always tells me that they are the prettiest he's ever seen haha.. it's just an opinion thing.

0|0
    0|0
  • All Eyes have there own beauty. =]

1|0
    0|0