Girls, would you date a man that likes heels?

I think they feel so much better than sneakers or something of the sort, I wish I could even wear them public. I worry that any potential girlfriend would not except this. I know I cannot wear them in public because women may think the wrong thing.
Also, at what height are they supposed to hurt at? I've got to 3.5" (stiletto) and find them better than the shorter ones, and am curious at what point this stops being the case. I wear them basically the entire time at home where others can't see.

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally I wouldn't, however if I really did like him I would only want him to do that in his private home. Heels usually hurt if 1. They're over 5 inches and 2. If they don't have any supported platform at the balls of the foot aka just the shoe.

Most Helpful Guy

• There may be forums for men that like heels on there you may find women who like their guy in heels.

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't I would probably think they're gay or a drag

• Why do people assume a man is gay just if he likes to wear some single article of clothing declared 'womens'? Especially heels?

• I probably would, I see no problem with it as long as I like him. I wear "male" articles of clothing and shoes. Personal experience, any heel over 4 inches without a platform hurts my feet.

What Guys Said 0