There are only 113 people in the world with purple eyes, and I'm one of them?

would guys be kinda creeped out by a girl that has purple eyes? people call me the demon because of it (which I really hate) its the way I was born. no contacts, no nothing.

Most Helpful Guy

• What! No no no! That be fascinating, the only downfall I see is that you might be insecure and I won't be able to gaze into your eyes without you feeling uncomfortable :( That would be really interesting to see, and your not a demon! Those people are uneducated, obviously. Don't listen to them, just because you have a rare thing, doesn't mean your the off spring of Satan. Those people are just stupid and making up for their own insecurities. Your unique, embrace it!

What Guys Said 7

• you're young.. people are going to make fun of you if you slip and fall down walking in the hallway.

Having purple eyes is awesome... I would love to meet a girl with them

• thats so sad to see that even in 2010 people are still afraid of what they don't understand...

purple is color (of light) that vibrates at the highest frequency... there is a spiritual significance of your eye color...its a blessing :D

if you're interested, id love to use your photo for one of my portraits...if you're on FB add me: facebook.com/multiplypositivity

or email me at

ryinryang@gmail.com

=peacenergy=

ryan

• No.

• honestly, purple eyes are absolutely amazing =D

o.o

...and I'm actually trying to find someone with purple eyes xD

i absolutely looooove them

• you can't ask a question about purple eyes and not post a picture of them

as far we know they're just a myth

regardless, they're sexy as fuck

• no I'd think it were amazing and I'd be intrigued

• Purple?! YOU...ARE...AWESOME

What Girls Said 5

• OMG, do you know how awesome that sounds to me? I bet your eyes are gorgeous! I am so sorry that the ignorant, immature people in the world do not appreciate something as unusual as this! My eyes are naturally green and they're actually almost a dark emerald green. Sometimes I dislike them too because I prefer blue eyes. But, I get so many compliments on the color of my eyes nowadays. People know they're not contact lenses and are natural. Bask in being different and tell the haters to shove it!

• :O You have purple eyes?! Lucky! I've always wished that my eyes were that color instead of brown. I always thought purple eyes were gorgeous. I doubt a guy would be creeped out by your eye color. In fact, they might actually be fascinated by your eyes and love the way they look! The people who call you a demon because of your eye color are probably jealous of you or something.

• seriously... WOW. Let me tell you something... those people who call you demon and stuff... they are stupid. NO offense or anything.

• I had a friend who wore purple contacts, and I thought they looked pretty nice. I doubt someone who likes you as a person is gonna care about what color your eyes are. Plus if people can't seem to get over it and it bugs you, you can always wear colored contacts. Don't stress about it. It's just something that makes you kinda unique. Embrace it!

• show us your picture