What style do you prefer for a girl?

I'm starting to find my own personal style. Finally. I'm curious what you guys like? What clothing items do you like. What clothes or items are an instant turn off? Just curious.😊

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends on the guy haha, me and my friends asked each other what our ideal girl would be and a couple of us said like sweatpants and baggy RDS sweaters and snap backs and shit, while some like me said cute clothes like mini dresses and leggings and stuff like that. All depends on the guy

What Guys Said 4

• A turn off for me is girls wearing baggy jeans and clothes. Girls wearing tight jeans or tight black faux leather pants is my most favourite for sure. 😊

• Well I like classier dressed woman. Something like a sweater dress, tights and boots and a nice jacket. Or even sporty girls, with fleeces/hoodies/sweats/yoga pants. All cute. Instant turnoffs: baggy jeans, t-shirts, dressing inappropriately for the weather (skirts in the fall/winter?).

• T shirts?

• yeah plain t-shirts are kinda boyish... maybe a form fitting t-shirt, with a tight long sleeve under, that could work.

• I like the smart casual look - Not too fussy but still stylish

• What she feels most herself in, but no chav stuff turn off, also baggy jeans and the whole "rap / hip-hop" look does nothing for me i really dislike

What Girls Said 0