Is this okay to wear to the club?

Nude sheer long sleeves top, black bra, dark washed jeans and nude open toe pumps. Black clutch, no jewelry. I want it to be casual cause im not looking to impress anyone there, its in a city where the people rarely dresses nice.

• Okay
  • Wear something else (give example)
Remember most of the population here rarely dress nicely. They wear $10-$20 jeans and i can spot cheap shits when i see it. So i dont want to come out as too flashy/fancy, im from a big city

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah it's alright, but if we're going along those lines, i reckon a black sheer top with light washed jeans would look hotter.

• I look horrible with light color jeans

• I'll try that ty!

• no problem. you'll look hella sexy =]

What Guys Said 9

• Your outfit sounds good to me.

• Your clothes doesn't sound to expensive to me lol
    I have a pair of underwear more expensive than that

• Darling my cluch is hermes please

• i know what hermes is lol!
      i just think its funny how you use your material wealth to put yourself above others..
      and almost an entire city wherever that is =)

maybe you should donate $4000 to inner city school kids, before you buy another Little bag

• My family owns several charities all around the country lol

• Yeah sounds good i don't see it being bad

• Sounds good, just remember to go with a skin colored thong in case if it pops out when dancing! Other than that your outfit sounds cute

• My jeans is high waisted so my underwear wouldn't pop out when im dancing

• You can ask me here

• is it weird i was curious and tried on a thong? i kinda have a thong fetish and all my female friends complain about wedgies with them.

• If the image in my head is correct then it's good.

• I mean I guess.
    My cheapest jeans are $40, by the way.

• I was talking about people there not me haha. I only buy designer jeans lol

• It's ok, for some clubs this may be to casual, some clubs only allow girls to wear dresses or skirts

• Pics would be helpful

• Depends on the club. Some even have dress codes

• Lol as long as you look good the dress codes don't really effect you, that's only for bummy clothing n stuff.

• The dont have dresscode.

• They might, ya never know

What Girls Said 19

• that outfit sounds good.
    But if this is really such a hillbilly place as you make it sound, this might already be too much.
    I would change the top for a cool t-shirt and throw on a necklace.
    to make it even more casual, ditch the clutch and go with a shoulder purse/bag

• Not hillbilly more like the girls in that city doesn't really know how to dress well. They either show too much skin or they look like they just wear whatever they see first.

• aha ok, well, I'd stick to either the look you chose already or go with my suggestions. It won't make too much of a difference anyway. Either way, you'll probably be the best dressed one there so..

• You want to wear a black bra and a see though top, is that what I'm hearing?

• Its really dark in there no one would notice

• I wouldn't go for a nude sheer top. In a club, with the lights on that will draw a lot of attention. A black sheer top would be better if you don't want to attract too much attention.. and in my opinion a black sheer top also looks classier.

• Sounds really classy

• I guess you could wear heels to a club. Tennis shoes would be more comfortable though.

• It seems kinda bland, jeans at a club would look out of place. Why not something like leather leggings? You want to look hot right? :)

• No i dont want to look hot. The guys there aren't my type they're very feminine

• it sounds fine, but I have to say that I disagree with what you have said to others on the comments. Just because you own label stuff doesn't make you a good person. So you have some charities? Well that sounds great! But instead of $4000 clutches try buying things that don't have labels and make them your own. Just because you have labels doesn't make you any better than others. And I'd love for you to share the charities that your family has :)

• I wouldn't have said that if he didn't start by saying "i have a pair of underwear more expensive than that"

• i guess it's okay. i'm having a hard time imagining it, but it sounds fine to me.

• I would personally wear a black sheer top with a black bra.
    Hope you have a great night.

• It sounds way too casual for a club.. but I don't know the area you're in.

• that would look great

• Sounds fine. I suggest replacing the jeans with something more classy like leather pants.

• I usually wear a knee length dress, heels and moderate jewerly.

• You sound awfully judging of the girls in this town, and you were rather rude, bragging about your Herm├ęs clutch whilst insulting someone else at the same time like a spoilt nouveau rich teenager. Sure, call someone out on being rude but that was just a little bratty.

Anyway, I wanted to suggest that perhaps jeans aren't the right thing to wear room a club. You may not respect the town you're in, but try not to make it too obvious. Try to be a little more considerate of others. It doesn't matter if your clutch cost more than the entire club - it's not the tag that counts; it's the thought and the creativity that goes into your look. Hell, my best friend's grandfather goes to meetings in Parliament wearing charity shop clothing. So please, try to be a little more respectful and a little less obnoxious.

I'd say you could go with a dark skirt instead. If you want to look a little more 'don't care ish' try a pair of nice black flat boots.

PS. Also, no one 'owns' nonprofit organisations honey. Set up, yes. Anyone can teguster a chatity number. A trustee, sure. But there's usually a board, and there's nearly always at least two or three. More in a decent sized charity.

• Who are you calling teenager kid? Lol. by the way im not the only one who judges people there, everyone knows the girls have bad reputations. Ok.. So he insulted me first and its my fault? Wow this is always how it works doesn't it? A rich person insulted a random guy but no one cares about why.

Just so you know im not spoiled i have my own company and i bought everything i have from the money i earned from my hard work.

You can own that here. F*ck you can even own an island here.

• It doesn't sound bad to me. Go for it.

• You're not trying to attract attention but you're wearing a sheer shirt? Uh okay.

• Have you ever been to clubs? Its dark in there god no one would even notice

• seems okay to me!