Girls, how tight do you make your bra band?

I have mine on the loosest hook its most comfy for me.

7

Most Helpful Girl

• It should always be on the loosest hook when it's new. As it stretches out, you gradually use the closer hooks so that it still works as a bra. If someone is hooking their bra on the tightest hook when it's brand new, then the need to go down a band size and up a cup size. (So if you're wearing a 34C on the tightest hook, you should try a 32D on the loosest hook instead.) Going down a band size and up a cup size (or up a band size and down a cup size) is what's called sister sizes. So I'm a 34DD but I could go to either a 32DDD if I shrunk of a 36D if I gained weight.

So, yeah, some of my bras that are newer are on the loosest hook while older ones are on the middle hook.

What Girls Said 6

• mine's usually on a hook somewhere in the middle.

• I always put it on the tightest one, I've never worn it any other way in my life

• Try going down a band size and up a cup size so that you can wear it on the loosest hook, that way you can continue wearing it as it gets stretched out. :)

• Right @kellieg95 plus the looser ones feel TOO loose like it doesn't fit right

• Mine was also on the loosest hook for awhile, but I lost a little weight and I have to wear the middle hook now.

• yes, mine is always as loose as possible.

• I usually have mine in the middle.

• I have mine on the loosest hook then tighten as the bra gets more stretched. If it's the wrong band size I have to move up a hook or two.