I'm a guy and I usually wear a hair tie on my wrist. Is that weird?

• Nope, that's normal
  • Yeah, that's weird
I have short
hair

Most Helpful Girl

• Why do you wear it? You have short hair.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not that strange - People will assume it means something to you - In life you can't judge what another person wears unless it is majorly offensive.

What Girls Said 10

• a band or something id understand, but why a hair tie lol?

• I don't understand why you have one, when you have short hair 😐 does it just look good to have around your wrist?

• That is totally fine. I have male friends who have long hair, they always have all kinds of shits on their wrists to keep their hair cool.
    In tulum that is pretty normal, there are lots of hippies with long hair lol

• i've never noticed guys wearing hair ties around their wrist.. its kinda uncommon

• its not a huge issue but may look a little gay. why would u have any use for a hair tie unless your hair is long anyway?

• Honestly though it's because I kind've feel a girl. My entire life, or at least as far back as I can remember, I've always thought like and acted like a girl. I'm not gay though. And I'll never get a sex change, that's disgusting in my opinion.

• will you message me? I am not judging i am just super curious as to your opinion and what its like to feel like that. I was always raised in a christian home but I don't know i would like to hear it from a different perspective because I've never understood. Only if you want :)

• No! XD I do it!

• No... Why would that be weird?

• lots of guys wear bracelets now.

• Nope, it's completely normal, I like wearing hair ties around my wrist too sometimes :P

• Well If you long hair, yes. If you have short hair, maybe a bit weird. Also there's nothing wrong with a guy with long hair

What Guys Said 1

• nope, I'd be close to doing it too if the girl didn't fuck up my hair yesterday. Finally grew down to my neck again and she cuts it straight off, now I have an unintended undercut. Have to wait another few months to get my hair back to a reasonable length.