Are Dr Martens worth it?

i want some nice durable boots for winter that also look nice and can go with jeans and skirts. I would like to know if Dr Martens are as awesome as everyone says or should i just get some Timberland ones instead?

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• I know somebody who shredded their feet in a pair, plus they're pretty hipster these days so I'd feel like an aching bellend if I wore a pair... I'd have to grow a beard and wear a pair of glasses even though my vision is actually 20/20. lol

1|0
    0|0
    • i know everyone has them but i don't care, i just want some comfy boots

• Show All
    • Yeah, they're certainly comfy and less hipster. lol

• Thanks for MH!

Most Helpful Girl

• Dr Martens are awesome shoes, if you're into alternative and bulky shoes. You have to break them in at first, and they are quite heavy shoes. I had a pair of green ones, but I gave them away because they made my feet look bulkier

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Once you break them in - They are the most comfy boot ever.

1|0
    0|0
  • Did Martins are definitely worth it. They're comfortable and will last forever as long as you look After them properly.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Nope. They used to be when they were made in Germany.
    No longer the case.
    it's like walking with stone shields on your feet. TERRIBLE and they made my feel bleed how tough the so called ' leather' was. It felt like plastic, not leather.

1|0
    0|0
    • do you think timberland or caterpillar would be better boots to get instead?

• Not sure. I can't speak from experience on those brands.