Should I wear contacts or keep the contacts?

I want to wear contacts but I'm afraid they are going to get stuck in my eyes (I know that sounds dumb). I was thinking about wearing hazel contacts but I really don't know if that color will look good on me and then there is a chance I might accidentally sleep with them on and I blink a lot when I try to put my eye solution

Glasses*
Should I wear contacts or keep my glasses*

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You should keep the glasses, they make you look fun and cute plus contacts can give you eye fungus that results in blindness. Also, you should wear your natural hair.

What Guys Said 1

• Ehh. As someone who is also afflicted with poor sight, I say contacts.

1. Contacts don't get smears on them or need to be wiped off.
    2. Contacts let people see your face. Why add a plastic/glass frame to your face if you don't need to?
    3. You can jog/run/swim/rock climb/wear goggles/sunglasses over contacts. Not so much over glasses.
    4. Contacts aren't hard to get used to. And if you're worried about forgetting, just leave your contact lense case on your pillow every day. Easy reminder.
    5. Glasses leave your side vision blurry, and have large lenses than can slightly affect your vision. Contacts are tiny and make it seem like you simply have perfect vision.

What Girls Said 5

• I suggest not wearing any contacts unless you really need them.

• Those glasses actually looks lovely on you. So, I think you should keep the glasses :)

• Glasses would be the healthier option for your eyes. Wear contacts on special occasions. If you're worried or afraid about putting contacts. There're plenty of Youtube videos that might help you.

• Contacts are pretty safe so you shouldn't worry about it.

• They won't get stuck in your eyes and you get used to them!