Are skirts or leggings more comfortable?

I've been wondering, are skirts or leggings more comfortable? Let me know what you think.

• Skirts
  • Leggings

Most Helpful Girl

• Leggings are more comfortable.

• What makes leggings more comfy?

• @legslover79 I don't know.. I have skinny long legs, lol :)

• well maybe your long thin legs are very muscular looking and that, to me, very attractive

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say leggings will win this poll but on a hot day a skirt might be a blessing.

What Girls Said 8

• Skirt, I like to air things out and let things breathe a little ^^) b... hahahaha XD

• i think leggings are more comfortable

• Is it comfortable to know that every guy is looking at your naked lower half and mentally fucking the living shit out of you? I find this trend of clothing both disturbing and disgusting.

• @Gommers the times am wearing legging is when they're worn with a long shirt which covers my bottom... so no guy is "looking at my naked lower half" since my long blouse is covering most of it

• I prefer wearing leggings, they are more comfortable.

• Is it their material or something else that makes them better?

• Well, with a skirt, I get uncomfortable walking up the stairs. And if the wind blows and my skirt is very flowly, that can be an issue.

I'm not a fan of leggings because they're quite hot to me. So they are uncomfortable as well. Or they're too thin, then I'm cold.

My perfect combo would be a skirt with leggings under it. That's loads of freedom but still cute, and also the layers add warmth in the colder months.

• I'd say leggings.

• They're both comfortable though I prefer skirts.

• Skirts are more comfortable. I like how they feel light on me and I prefer them over leggings in general.

• Leggings. Skirts aren't uncomfortable by any stretch and I like them. But the more irritating part is managing to keep them appropriate all day. Crossing your legs and keeping them closed. Making sure they don't ride up, especially in school if you are carrying a backpack. Leggings give you free range of motion, are warm and cozy, while also allowing you to sit like you're wearing pants. They're the best.

What Guys Said 1

• I'd say depends on the season lol