What's a good first tattoo for a girl?

I'm turning 20 in 3 days and have always wanted a tattoo so I figured that's what I would get on my birthday. I'm so in love with ocean related things like anchors, ship wheels, Pirates, seahorses, etc. but I'm having a really hard time decided on anything. I want it to be small enough to fit on my wrist

Updates:
I decided to go with an anchor with the kraken wrapped around it since I'm a HUGE Pirates of the Caribbean fan!
I'll most likely get a seashell on my ankle too

0|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• My friend got on on her wrist of the infinity sign, with a little starfish in the corner of it, it looked so cute!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I wonder how many women will regret getting tattoos of this generation when they hit 75.

"Shit, I just wish I could have had an un-fucked up body for the rest of my life."

0|1
    2|1
    • Getting a tattoo doesn't mean you've "fucked up your body" that just makes YOU sound very ignorant.

• Seahorse sounds nice or dolphin.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as it's a not a dolphin

0|0
    0|0
  • Just get a butterfly or a flower on your ankle

0|0
    0|0
  • Get something that could be easily concealed while wearing a dress or skirt or t shirt so something small I would say to get it on ur upper thigh so when u are 50 no one will judge u for having a trashy tattoo so no one can see it great choices are
    National flag
    Small animal
    Quote of some kind
    NEVER GET A SPOUSES NAME

0|0
    0|0
    • I'd NEVER get anyone's name tatted on me! The national flag actually is a great idea!

What Girls Said 1

• A little a sailboat, a sail wheel or seashell would look cute.

0|0
    0|0