Girls, can you feel when your bra band is pulling up in the back?

I've seen quite a few people with their bands being pulled up almost to their shoulders blades. How do people not feel that? Can you feel when it's pulling up?

This is not about me, people, this is about how I see other peoples bra riding up and I'm wonder how they put up with it... do they not feel it or what

4

Most Helpful Girl

• the reason why this happen might be due to the fact that your band is way too large and that you choose the right size

• This is not about me!! This is about other people

What Girls Said 3

• Dude, my bras always ride up like that, and I guess I'm just used to the feeling. I've been fitted for bras, loosened the straps everything. I don't know what the problem is, but I don't care enough to go drop $100 on a special bra or something. I pull it down whenever I notice, but hey if I don't care you shouldn't either lol.

• Lol what does it feel like? Jabbing up into your shoulders? Mine doesn't do that lol

• You don't feel it if it's the right size.

• I've never felt it cause my bras the right size but that definitely means the bra is tooo small and I've seen it on people loads