Girls do you think I'm a good looking guy?

girls do you think I'm a good looking guy I want a female opinion as I feel I ain't that good looking and if I asked would you go out with me

Most Helpful Girl

• The saying, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder", is the truth. Each person has their own view of who is good looking or not so good looking. Part of it is physical appearance but there is also personality and attributes that attract us that are unrelated to a persons looks. I am currently in love with a guy that to me, is amazingly attractive. But, he is such an amazing person. However, when I see his photo, I think, "hey, he's much better looking than that!". And, that's because when I am with him his personality is evident & makes him even more attractive to me. There will always be people judging "good looking" versus, "not so good looking". But, it really means nothing because when you meet the right person, she is going to find you very attractive no matter what. So, in a sense, who cares what a random group of people say, because we all have our own opinion of "attractive". And, I'm with the other girls... I love those Englishman and their accents. And, English people have the best sense of humor too. I used to live in England, so I know. Just remember, you are amazingly attractive to your "beholder" who is going to come along and find you :)

• Thanx for the advice.i asked because I don't feel I am good looking which I feel leaves my confidence at zero which in turns rubs off which leaves me unable to chat to a girl because I feel I'm ugly and she wudnt b interested in me

• Well, I happen to like guys that don't think they are "all that". I am a plain Jane but I am confident & have no problem finding guys. The more you believe in yourself & the more you believe in there is someone for you, the more you will attract girls. Maybe you are putting too much pressure on yourself. Just think of the girls you meet as friends -- let them fall in love w/your personality (YOU) which is what matters anyway. I fell for the guy I love 'cause of his character, not looks.

• Also cultural and change of times

What Girls Said 10

• The beauty from the inside is the best in my life I really don't care about the guys looks I care about the inner person :) and the personality I think it's just so wrong to think like that it only brings you down ! I personally think you look just fine =D nothing wrong with you and yeah all the beautiful dollish guys are fags or not all but most of em are just stupid guys who only use girls sort of a players I hate that kind of guys haha and No your not ugly nobody is ugly just not as beautiful :D

• I think you're cute

• Lol straight away I saw your picture I knew you was english and I don't know why lol. You aren't ugly at all! And also girls go for personality before looks, I think it's men that go for beauty. If you have a good personality then I can't see why you wouldn't be able to attract girls.

• nahh you're not.

but not everything its about looks.

youll find her someday. don't give up (:

• You are cute. but no I wouldn't go out with you am only 18 lol :)

• You are not ugly. But I think law obligates me not to tell you you are hot. ;)

• Yes you are good looking. I luvs me an Englishman! :)

• you have nice eyes, but I wouldn't say you are good looking.

• Thanx for the honesty which is wot I wanted

• But "attractiveness" is personal and also somebody that isn't first attractive based on looks only, well they can become attractive by who they are.

• not really...my mum might think you're cute.

• think positive! you are a good looking guy and a girl willing to accept you as you are is a special one indeed :) let her come, she will most likely arrive in your life when you least expect it :)

What Guys Said 2

• Try to think positively about yourself. Also, questions like this are silly.

• I don't feel there is anything wrong with you at all. Don't put yourself down like, man.