Do you think it's weird when a person wears their hood up on their jacket when it isn't necessary?

Does it say something about them? I often do this when Im walking to class at college. Whenever I feel overwhelmed or anxious, putting my hood up makes things a little bit better. I feel like it unfortunately makes me look like a creep or something though. People tell me I'm above average attractive and I don't physically look weird or threatening, so I hope that helps with people judging me. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• I know in UK we had problems with 'Hoodies' they were always the one causing bother etc... but I don't think it makes you look weird... if you feel comfortable like that then go for it.
    I'm more concerned about you 'feeling overwhelmed/anxious' is that with things in general/do you often feel like that?

• Yeah, I feel like that often, especially at college. I know I have really bad anxiety, but I'm working on it.

• have you ever tried to speak to someone about it or seek help?

Most Helpful Girl

• sometimes I put up my hood when I'm studying, even in the library, like its my thinking cap haha I don't think it's creepy or weird at all!

What Guys Said 1

• No - Some people choose to do it as a fashion statement - For you in some instances you use the hoodie to cloak yourself a bit when you get a bit stressed, nothing wrong with that - I think most people do not associate fashion style with attractiveness.

What Girls Said 4

• Is it just a hoodie? Maybe people will just think you're cold right?

• I think it's a little strange but I don't care.

• No because I do this too and I don't want to judge other people.

• Nobody cares unless you're holding a gun lol