Girls, Why there are straps on bras if strapless bras work too?

Updates:
answerrs
answer

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• Strapless bra's don't work NEARLY as well as normal bra's. They are uncomfortable and majority of them don't give the same kind of support as a normal bra. It might be OK for wearing for a few hours to suit a certain outfit but it's no replacement to a normal bra.

4|1
    0|0
  • They barely work correctly and mainly work for small breasted women. We need straps!

1|0
    0|0
  • Straps give more support to the breast, strapless ones couldn't stay put that easily..

0|0
    0|0
  • because the ones with straps give more support and lift.

1|0
    0|0
  • Strapless bras are manageable, but I'm much more comfortable in bras with straps. I find strapless bras slide down my body if I move around to much. Also the cups in a lot of strapless bras are misshapen and don't support me very well.

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally the dress work with a strapless will offer more support than a normal top. Strapless bras only really hold them together and cover nipples, if you have boobs larger than a B cup they are pretty much pointless beyond nipple covers.

0|0
    0|0
  • They make bras with clear straps now to create the illusion of a strapless bra

0|0
    0|0
  • Strapless bras only on girl with perky medium/small breasts. They are risky, no straps so they don't stay put. They are uncomfortable too in my opinion as tgey have to be tight so they won't completely fall down. And also they don't support breasts the same way.

1|0
    0|0