My boyfriend is being an ASS....who's right?

we were at the gym and I noticed him looking at this girl a couple times and I went by him after I was done on a machine to go by him and wait for a machine I was gonna get on after. he said what was I doing and I said waiting and he said no your watching me.i said you always think that when I didn't say nothing and I told him stop looking at girls who are like 6 years younger than you.he got p*ssed and w left the gym.now he's not speaking to me and saying I started it and of course he has to go online and tell his friends which who are all practically all girls. I swear he does it just so they say yea I'm a being controlling and a bitch which I don't know how that is. I know some of those girls like him and they shouldn't have nothing to say cause they don't know what sh*t he's done to me.why does he do this and is this my fault?

Most Helpful Girl

• Let small things go, looking at other girls is NOT a big deal, and just so you know, he will look at them behind your back if not in front of you. Making a big deal out of it makes you look very insecure and scared you are not good enough for him. And that is not a good message to send him because it also says that you don't trust him enough. If you keep at this rate he will get fed up with you and break up with you. Don't let this get to you at all and tell him that your sorry it got to you and it shouldnt have and just get it over with.

Hope this helped.

What Guys Said 2

• So you are telling me you have never looked at another guy?

So you can look at other guys, but he can't look at other girls... That sounds controlling to me...

• You both sound like you are not interested in your relationship. Sounds like the little petty things are p*ssing you both off. IMO -- time to call it quits before you both really hate each other.

What Girls Said 1

• choose your battles. why waste your time fighting over him possibly looking at another girl? there are so many worse things that could happen.