Girls, How do I grow out my bangs?

How do they grow faster, how can I shape them, how can I keep the life in this shitty piece of hair while it's growing,?
All tips and tricks are welcome.

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop cutting them and try the inversion method. I recomend doing it with castor oil and taking cod liver oil capsules to encrease your hairgrowth. :)

• I just looked up the inversion method on youtube. Does it really work, have you ever tried it?

• I've tried it with coconut oil but only 4 days and it worked for me. But I'm sure castor oil is a little bit better for your hair as it doesn't leave your hair so super dry as you wash it out properly :)

• Well, I've just tried it and I must say my hair feels SO soft and it shines more than usual too.

What Girls Said 8

• Find a way to pin them up and keep wearing them in that style for a while, till they've grown a bit longer than usually wear them so can go get them trimmed properly in the way you would normally wear them down.

• Twist or plait the piece of hair and pin it back from your face until it reaches about jaw length, and then get it cut into a more "styled" look so it just looks like long layers! :) xx

• pin men down till long enough to shape your face, past your eyes is long enough tho wear them with the rest of your hair:)

• I just clip mine back when they become an issue. Maybe plait them into your hair?

• When I wanted to grow out my bangs, I used hair rollers and it worked. I also used olive oil on my bangs and clipped them with bobby pins every night.
    Always keep them clipped in bobby pins and they'll grow.

• Try the hair inversion method, it worked for me when i wanted to grow my hair last yr.

• With time.. use bobbypins to hide the bangs or braid it into the longer hairs

• Grow it out with time