Do guys find heels, pumps, stilettos, etc. attractive on a girl? I'm not talking anything kinky, but as opposed to sneakers. On a date, would it be hotter for a girl to wear sneakers or heels? Does it really matter?

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, hate them. I think they are silly and look uncomfortable, and don't do much of anything as far as making the girl look more attractive.

If it was a date, the things on her feet would really be the last of my concerns and interests. I'd rather her just be comfortable if that was the case.

What Guys Said 9

• It would matter where were going, if were going to a club or really nice place wear the heels.

If were gonna go anywhere where there's even a chance of running, climbing, etc... wear the sneakers. If you're gonna do a lap dance though I'm keeping my shoes on though or backing up it hurts to get stepped on with heels, and definitely take em off b4 sex, I've got a bad scar or two from having sex with a girl with heels

• heels look nice...pumps and stilettos are sexy/kinky. but when I'm with girls and they are wearing heels they always take em off and say how much their feet hurt so I would rather her be comfy (and not hear her complain haha) sneakers are fine though, I see a lot of girls wear those slip on shoes so there is another option.

• a girl I was going out as friends with would change her shoes wherever we went. just so she was always ready for what we were doing next. if she knew we were going to dinner (fancy ended place, not mcdonalds) shed bring a pair of heels along to change into then change back when we went somewhere else

course me and her aren't friends anymore. oh well

• i like them with slacks and a nice blouse

i just like it when a girl dresses up but other than that

i hate it when girls wear extremely large heels and you can tell

they are uncomfortable wearing them

but for a date I would say flats a better or small heels not sneakers

unless you're wearing jeans

• I Mean it doesn't really matter, but in general high heels are very attractive on girls. Of course sneakers can too, it
    All depends on the context of the date, like a girl might not want to wear pumps to see a movie

• I like 'em only if she's got the legs to pull them off.

• For some guys it does
    we are at a time when we have to be more accepting
    u will be surprised what some people find attractive

• Sneakers are "hotter". I don't know about other guys, but it matters to me.

• High Heels!! Sneakers on a date is just wrong!!

What Girls Said 1

• don't wear sneakers on a date! if you don't want to wear heels (I understand!) wear flats. but sneakers on a date just looks sloppy

heels make any outfit look more feminine and put together. they are just sexier.

• That's what I thought. I didn't even think about flats though...thanks! =]