Glasses : Yes or No?

Glasses : Yes or No?
For y'all that wear glasses, do you like to wear it? Or do you prefer to wear lens?

Sub question : Have y'all ever been call a 'nerd' for wearing glasses? (:

Most Helpful Guy

• I wore glasses as a kid but like wearing contacts more. I broke and lost my glasses often and contacts are just easier to deal with. Personally I think I look better in glasses. Many people do. The whole nerd thing dies down once people leave high school. And I can't really remember being called a nerd by anyone other than my friends.

Most Helpful Girl

• Glasses all the waaaay!! I wear glasses and I love wearing them! I wouldn't wanna wear lenses unless there's a huge occasion.
    Glasses are a part of me. Plus, it's fashionable now ;) it's stylish and, well, it makes ya look smarter ;) (depends on the glasses of course) hehe

• I used to not wear lenses but then glasses started to get annoying because of the sports I play and many other stuffs :/

Yeahh gotta agree on the stylish part tho! I have friends that even bought and wear glasses just for fun -.-

• Those are just stupid people -.- I'm just lucky I actually need to wear them lol

• Thanksss!! <3

What Guys Said 7

• I used to wear glasses when I was younger since I was told by the eye doctor I supposedly needed them. However, I couldn't even tell a difference between glasses on and no glasses. My vision has been pretty much 20/20 :/ Eventually they told me my vision was 20/20 and I didn't need them anymore. They told me the glasses I didn't wear "fixed my vision."

I have to say, no glasses is much nicer. It is very convenient because if you ever run they won't fall. If you ever look down in or want to lay on your side you can. You also don't have to worry about breaking them or scratching them or anything like that.

Because of my experience with and without, I'm saying that I'm happy w/o glasses.

• I wish my vision could go back to 25 :( it's stable right now but damn glasses are kinda annoying at times :x

• I hate glasses, but I have to wear them cause I'm blind. But seriously, I can't stand them. I prefer contacts but they kinda expensive.

On your sub question, I have been called nerdy and a geek. Know what I said? "Nerds make more money than you hoes anyway".

• Both, totally depends on the situation. I prefer lenses most of the time, especially when doing sports or physical work, or for going out. I prefer glasses when in front of my computer, or when driving a car as my eyes tend to dry out from lenses too quickly there.

• Only if you need them, hipsters who just wear them to look 'bookish' and intelligent want flogging really.

• Glasses can be super adorable on women. Especially shorter girls and Asians. I have glasses, rarely wear them tho.

• I wear them all the time since I was 4 years old

• I don't wear glasses but I love seeing them on other people depending on the style :)

What Girls Said 11

• I got my eyes lasered in my early 20's and that lasted for about 8 years. Now I'm back to glasses.

I like my glasses. I really haven't even tried contacts, just the thought of deliberatly putting something on my eyeball freaks me the hell out. I can't lol

I have a few different ones, to match my outfit style/color

• Wow that's cool! I've only had one glasses at a time, so I always have to choose a colour that could match my usual style.

• i wear glasses but i don't really like them. i guess i'm very neutral, because i'm so used to them. they always fall off my face and get smudgy and i can't wear them when i go swimming or to a waterpark. they're kind of a pain but they're part of my everyday life.
    i can't wear contacts anymore because my eye doctor saw something in my eye and it could lead to damage in the future or something, and he thought it was my contacts causing it so i can't wear them anymore. :'(
    i'm pretty sure i've been called a nerd in the past, or at least its been impliied that im a nerd bc of my glasses. i really dont care lol

• #relatable

Aww nowadays I just pretty much wear lens unless I'm home or if its the weekends 🙈🙈

• yeah :( i wish i could wear them! it also sucks to cuddle and lay down with glasses! so uncomfortable.

• Ah Ikr! The struggles with glasses on tho 😂

• I've been wearing glasses pretty much all my life. So they're apart of me. I feel lost when I don't have them on. Not to mention that I can barely see without them lol. I can't wear contacts lenses. And yes, I've been called nerdy, a geek and four eyes lol. Doesn't bother me tho. I am a nerd and four eyes are better than two! 😜👓

• I wear glasses and never even consider lens. I wear my glasses for reading, writing, driving and at work, those r the only times I wear them.
    When I was younger I had to wear them full time and hated them but I've had surgery on my eyes so now I can see. After surgery at school I remember being called blind coz I had to wear sunglasses coz my eyes were sensitive to light and of course bloodshot, I remember that comment really upset me more then glasses ever did

• I wear glasses and contacts. I hate hate hate glasses so I only wear them at home.

• *high five*

ahah I never liked wearing glasses except sometimes at school..

• Um no for me. I do use reading glasses but I don't really like wearing them.

• It's necessary and I'm not willing to try contacts. Never been called a nerd.

• Haha I actually like wearing them now! I'm called a geek all the time ;)

• No, I prefer contacts

• I don't like to wear it, so I'm mostly seen wearing lens. And for the sub question, I've not had people call me nerd before.

• No for me. I hate wearing it, I have to wear lens :/