How many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror?

I read Leo's are supposedly extremely vain and spend a lot of time looking at themselves in the mirror. That got me thinking, doesn't everybody spend a lot of time looking in the mirror? Isn't it natural to want to look at ourselves? I for one love looking in the mirror, and I'm just assuming everybody else does as well.

• 1-2 times a day
  • 3-5 times a day
  • 5-10 times a day
  • Every time I pass a mirror
  • Don't look at/have a mirror

Most Helpful Guy

• You should look at yourself in mirror every damn time to make sure your still there.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• I can't say I believe in the whole stars and zodiac stuff at all, but hey-- to each his own. If you do believe in that stuff though I am a capricorn, whatever that means lol

The times I look in the mirror...
    1.) When I wake up
    2.) When I go to the bathroom and wash my hands. There tends to be a mirror there and I might as well take a quick look.
    3.) SOMETIMES, when I am going somewhere and I want to take a quick look to make sure I don't look like I'll stick out. Usually this is after a nap when I have bed head.

Based on that, I'm voting B.

• Voted C. Ever since I lost the extra pounds, I look in the mirror quite often, to either comb my hair, look at myself from different angels or just stare. I don't admire myself, but I like to keep looking at the result of all my hard work and efforts! :P

• 1. Well I'm a Taurus with a Leo ascendant
    2. I look at myself in the mirror thrice for sure post shower
    3. Also whenever I need to step out for a meeting even if within my own office premises
    4. Guess I'll vote 'B'

• Only when I am getting ready in the morning. Other than that, I try my best to avoid mirrors or any other kind of reflective surface that I could see myself in including glass, computers or TVs that have been turned off, etc.

• lets see, I take like 3 shits a day, so about 3.

• About 2 times a day. How often do you?

• At least once, but not more than twice. I also shoot myself with my fingers when I do, because it's cruise control to cool.

• I am every time I pass a mirror just a quick glance to check myself out.

• Once or twice day before bathing and brushing my hair or shaving

• 1-2 times a day I'd imagine.

• Every time I pass a mirror probably.

• I do check myself out if I see a mirror, but I really just like looking into my eyes, they're very interesting.

• when I'm in the bathroom in the morning/evening and maybe once in between... so 2-3x

and no I don't really like looking into the mirror, because I don't like my body

• Almost everytime, at home when I go in the bathroom after a while I just look and make a face as I pass by

• Probably about once

But only cuz I'm a stupid teenager

• I only have one mirror and I don't want it to crack...

• i don't know why but i get eye mucus very often, so i check my eyes like every 2 hours

• I don't ever look at the mirror. I never wanted to have that habit lol

• I have to me sure I look good.

• So this is why you said people should look in the mirror and see that they are hot. That still doesn't mean people will believe they are hot.

Leo's? You mean that fake bullshit about the stars that people believe in?

As for me I try to not look at myself in the mirror as much as possible.

What Girls Said 23

• Well, there's the time in the morning when I wash my face. Then the time at night when I do a quick facial rinse and put my night cream moisturizer on. But throughout the day, I don't really look at myself, except to glance when I wash my hands after using the restroom. If I'm going somewhere, I'll take about 10 minutes to do my hair and make-up. I voted B. 3-5 times.

I'm a Libra and they say we are vain, social butterfly party gals... but I'm not really party girl material and I'm usually socially awkward at first.

• I usually only look when I'm in front of the mirror naturally like when I put on my make up or go wash my hands then I'll look.

• Pretty often. Gotta check if I've become hot yet y'know 😛

• 1. When I just woke up and I go into the bathroom to brush my teeth and comb my hair and stuffs.

2. When I'm doing my hair, there's a wardrobe mirror for that.

3. When I'm doing some moisturizer stuffs on my face at night.

• Every time I pass a mirror. I actually carry a small one in my bag as well, to check if everything looks alright occasionally

• Every time I pass one :)

• I hate looking at myself in the mirror. I do it when I have to make sure that I look okay enough to leave the apartment. Other then that, I avoid looking at myself in the mirror. I hate the way I look, and I don't want to see how bad I look.

• a lottt!! and i am a leo but I don't think that has anything to do with it.. my brother is the same way, if not more, and he's not leo.

• As little as possible, I pick flaws everytime I do and it's just not fun.

However, I do when I brush my teeth and do my hair and all that. 😊

• i'm a leo and I admit, i look in the mirror a lot. Everytime I pass a mirror or go to the bathroom. (usually to check my hair and makeup)

• I watched this video once
    that proved that people who look into the mirror less
    tend to be more confident and happy with themselves

TRASH YOUR MIRRORS, EVERYBODY

• Everytime I pass a mirror if I'm alone

• I check when im getting ready for something, then i double check before i leave the house. sometimes triple check. Then sometimes if i feel i smudged my makeup or messed up my hair i'll check once more at wherever i am. so 3-4

• Every time I use the bathroom, so maybe 3-5 times a day.

• It depends how often I need to pee xD

• Maybe 3 times. Sometimes more.

• About once a day to do my makeup.

• Very often

• Like 5 to 10 times a day.

• I'm a leo and every time I pass the mirror I look at myself I have to make sure I still look okay

• astrology is bullshit

• Showering, brushing teeth and fixing hair.

• ALL the time!