Girls who dress femininely or girls who dress in hoodies and t-shirts?

In general do you guys like girls who dress more girly or more laid back and comfy better? I personally tend to wear girly clothes more often than hoodies and stuff like that. Also, what are your opinions on makeup? What is sexy and what is just plain overdone?

Most Helpful Guy

• It mostly depends on the person. Feminine clothes tend to attract more attention than just wearing baggier clothes. They also reveal more of the skin and body. If you are seeking attention, then go with the "girly" clothes. That doesn't mean you won't get attention if you just wear comfortable clothes. It ends up being the preference of the beholder.

Personally, I like girls that have a unique style.

What Guys Said 6

• I like the girl who is willing to dress either way. Girly for some occasions, but laid back clothes for others.

• I like girls who dress both ways. I suppose just depends on the girl and how their own style is.

for make up, I like as little as possible, but then again it depends on the girl because I know some girls who look really pretty with the right makeup and some who just look better without. If anything, just be yourself and don't over do it.

• Yea probably both but I like it when a girl can wear a sweatshirt or t shirt and look good in it

• Personally I love punk girls. Clean ones haha. But, I think hoodies and some PJ pants are cute, but not all the damn time. Dress like a girl, but not like some bitch from laguna beach. Drop the designer bag, kick the little rat dog to the curb. Skate shoes on girls are hot.

• Ya my ex would were pjs everywhere she looked so hot I also like when girls look good in like baseball caps and such

• I like them both ways but if you want to make me take a second look I love girlie girls

• Hoodies and t-shirt

What Girls Said 1

• From the guys I'm around. They love a girl who can pull off looking hot in a skirt and a sexy top, yet, look even better with hoodies and t-shirts.