Would it be weird on me if I dyed my hair lighter?

People say I look better with dark hair, but I want to try something new... I want to dye my hair a light brown, but would it look too weird/unnatural on me?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• it can be cool to try something really different!

What Guys Said 3

• If you go light - Don't go too many shades lighter - Just a couple of shades and see what you think - I think leave your hair as it is now or go a couple of shades lighter.

• Are you saying we should go off of that tiny avatar picture to judge? I cannot for sure, sorry. It seems you are more of a dark hair type, but I could be wrong.

• Well, duh. It shows more than enough to judge. It shows my facial structure, hair color, skin tone, etc... What else would I need?

• Lol, I didn't know you could enlarge them... sorry about that. :D

• Hmmmmmm not sure.

What Girls Said 4

• If you want to dye your hair, then do it! :)

• Maybe try photo-shopping yourself that way and see if you like it. =)

• That's what I initially tried! But each time it just looked unnatural and funny looking haha... I was trying to find someone who professionally photoshops, but it's not worth going through that process lol

• If it didn't look good then probably best to forget it. May not be for you.

• From the profile picture you have, I would definitely try it! You seem to have a good skin tone and light eyes. You can even try blond :)

• i would like it!