Girls, what are your Top 3 for guys?
What top three things do you look for in a guy you want to date? If you say "looks," be specific (height, eyes, muscles, etc.).
Updates: Most Helpful Girl
I'm gonna make this a top 5 cause I can't make do with just 3! In no particular order...
- Gorgeous eyes (total sucker for the eyes) - At least a few inches taller than me (say 5 minimum?) - An open mind (I don't do prejudice and I don't want to worry that what I say might be something you're biased against) - A sense of humour to match mine (cause you gotta be able to get along and have a laugh, feel comfortable in eachother's presence etc) - A pretty good dress sense (being well-presented is always a plus)
What Girls Said 15
1. He HAS to be taller than me
2. Someone with compassion towards others 3. Good sense of humor. He doesn't have to be the funniest person in the world, but just someone who can take a joke every once in a while
Sense of humor Style haha didn't mean for it to be all S's but good way to keep track if you think of my answer ha
Personality: sense of humor (I loooooooove funny guys) , intelligence (but no arrogance) , sweet (I REALLY want a nice guy, lol)
Looks: attractive overall (I don't have a "type"), height (5'10 or above is ideal for me), slimmer build (it does NOT have to be the lanky build, I just tend to be attracted to guys with it) Overall, someone who is willing to try new things with me. ie. new foods because I love to eat :D And someone who takes the time to get to know me without rushing into anything. I've also wanted a guy who wants to be with me as much as I want to be with him. No one sided love. Lol. Does that make sense?
i love eyes and a nice smile and a guy that can make me laugh
i saw this couple when I was at the farmers market and they were so fun and cute together i could see them lasting a long time they made all of us laugh and they could just joke around for hours and not get offended but it was cute jokes though it was cute
1. someone who can make me laugh and can clearly enjoy talking to me, and is sweet and down-to-earth.
2. I have to be somewhat attracted to him; if there's not initial spark then it's hard to feel emotionally attracted as well. 3. someone who makes me excited and who I want to look good for every day, and makes me feel like I'm better than I believe I am.
looks- nice hands, eyes smile
personality- outgoing, funny, down to earth goals- not a lazy guy, has plans for the future
they tend to have surfer type style hair
tall nice eyes
looks-some muscles, layed back, nice smile, tall
personalty-funny, caring, trustworthy, outgoing around those things lol
First and foremost, they HAVE to have a sense of humor. I have always fallen for the class clown type. I love a guy that has beautiful eyes. Obviously, a nice body doesn't hurt, but not too many muscles...then it's just gross.
1. Sense of humour
2. Personality 3. Nice face/ muscles...
nice body, sweet eyes and nice smile
smells good (but not too much) sporty :)
Assertive but not rude, rubs my feet, smiles a lot / generally in a good mood
personality, looks (things that make guys attractive...nice smile or eyes etc) and humour
basically the guy can't be a jerk or a player he has to look decent but looks aren't everything and he has to make me laugh...usually those are the top three things I look for in a guy to date
2. sense of humor 3. skinny
What Guys Said 0
Click "Show More" for your mentions
Select as Most Helpful Opinion?
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.