What to wear for a first meeting in person?

I'm meeting someone for the first time next Saturday. We met through mutual friends on social media and have been communicating on the phone for a while. It's a group meal at a restaurant, informal and in an entertainment complex.

There's definitely some mutual attraction going on so I want to look nice but not overdo it. Any suggestions? I'm in the UK, and the temperatures aren't cold but not warm either!

Most Helpful Guy

• Just something you feel comfortable in but also something you think looks attractive on you. A lot depends on the type of person you are and he is plus the type of attraction you have. Pick something that emphasises that.

Most Helpful Girl

• wow that's exciting!

well id just wear cute shorts, a shirt, and sandals or even a small heel if u wanna take it there. . keep it nice and casual chic. =]

since it isn't too hot u can take a thin cardigan also. have fun! xx

What Guys Said 2

• Well you can always wear a suit

• You're meeting at a restaurant? Is it Dinner or earlier in the day?

Well, coming from an American (and thus, more casual than other cultures) perspective, you could wear nice fitted jeans or leggings and a nice top/v-neck.

What Girls Said 1