Girls, Help with dresses?

I'm throwing a birthday party for my 16th and I'm going to buy a new dress to wear with some heels. The problem is that my stomach is like always bloated and I don't wanna look fat in the dress. I love my legs but it's just my stomach😓is there any types of dress or different styles that won't make me look fat or put too much attention on my stomach? my crush is also coming and I wanna look hot😝

4

Most Helpful Girl

• A short dress with a full skirt so it's not clingy at the stomach and shows off your legs. I have a sporty dress I love that is made of a heavy knit, so it doesn't cling too much, but it's princess seamed and cut close to my curves on top, and then the skirt flares really quickly so it's got some twirl to it, it's not tight across my hips (I'm shaped like Serena Williams) and the hem is well above the knee. boyfriend loves it.

What Girls Said 3

• My best advice is not to worry about the style of dress, it's all about what's worn underneath that will do the trick.

I know you are only 16, but if you are really worried about it, get yourself some control undies. Modern control underwear today is not what your granny wore and can still be very feminine and the extra hold it gives will make you feel a million dollars and no one will know but you.

Then you can pick whatever dress you wish and be the belle of the ball. Hope you have a great 16th.

• I've just googled it and they look great! I knew they existed but I never knew the name or anything thank you I will have a good one x

• A line or fit and flare maybe

• A-line or ball gown styles. Find one with a belt of color or wear a belt with it around your waist to accentuate.