Designer hand bags?

do guys care what kind of handbag a girl is wearing? like if its just stylish or do you like it when a girl has a designer handbag like coach, guchi, fendi?

thanks. I was going to spend money on a designer bag because I thought guys liked girls who wore them cause it makes the girl look like she has money. I'm trying to impress guys, not girls, so I guess I won't waste my money on one.
i just thought that because most of my guy friends bought their girlfriends or wives designer handbags for Christmas and I thought it was because that's what guys like.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm still going to buy my guess bag I want next month so...yeah I'm not buying to impress, just I buy what makes me happy <3

and yeah most guys look at a girl and her clothes more than the bag.

What Guys Said 4

• I think a woman's taste in fashion is very important because it shows that she's aware of current trends and in tune with the rest of the world. However, I feel that girls with Chanel, Hermes, Leiber, etc handbags have a much more discerning taste. Any rube can afford a Coach, Gucci (not guchi), or Fendi bag but it requires a woman with sophistication to appreciate fine leather.

• whatever she wants to carry really...unless the designer name was splattered all over it I wouldn't know the difference.

• We really don't care much about accessories..

As long as they don't shine to the point of making me blind, I'm ok :)

• Truly we really don't care. It is not us walking around with the purse. We would rather take a look at the clothes you have on and good you look in them. The purse thing is for girls who try to compete with other girls for "the best purse".

What Girls Said 3

• I'm pretty sure they don't care.

• Dont spend $ for a designer bag unless you want to, they won't really care. Girls care more about money than guys do. Hot girl with a $20 bag > Unattractive girl with $200 bag

• Lol, true. I will rather spend the money on clothes then and a $20 bag, lol.

• The overwhelming majority of guys do not care. That's something people who follow fashion (usually not straight guys) notice.