Designer hand bags?

do guys care what kind of handbag a girl is wearing? like if its just stylish or do you like it when a girl has a designer handbag like coach, guchi, fendi?

Updates:
thanks. I was going to spend money on a designer bag because I thought guys liked girls who wore them cause it makes the girl look like she has money. I'm trying to impress guys, not girls, so I guess I won't waste my money on one.
i just thought that because most of my guy friends bought their girlfriends or wives designer handbags for Christmas and I thought it was because that's what guys like.

0|0
4|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm still going to buy my guess bag I want next month so...yeah I'm not buying to impress, just I buy what makes me happy <3

and yeah most guys look at a girl and her clothes more than the bag.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I think a woman's taste in fashion is very important because it shows that she's aware of current trends and in tune with the rest of the world. However, I feel that girls with Chanel, Hermes, Leiber, etc handbags have a much more discerning taste. Any rube can afford a Coach, Gucci (not guchi), or Fendi bag but it requires a woman with sophistication to appreciate fine leather.

0|0
    1|0
  • whatever she wants to carry really...unless the designer name was splattered all over it I wouldn't know the difference.

0|0
    0|0
  • We really don't care much about accessories..

As long as they don't shine to the point of making me blind, I'm ok :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Truly we really don't care. It is not us walking around with the purse. We would rather take a look at the clothes you have on and good you look in them. The purse thing is for girls who try to compete with other girls for "the best purse".

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I'm pretty sure they don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont spend $ for a designer bag unless you want to, they won't really care. Girls care more about money than guys do. Hot girl with a $20 bag > Unattractive girl with $200 bag

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol, true. I will rather spend the money on clothes then and a $20 bag, lol.

• The overwhelming majority of guys do not care. That's something people who follow fashion (usually not straight guys) notice.

0|0
    0|0